T5 combo with ai prime hd

Elsa Vasquez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! So I was gifted a T5 hybrid fixture and I’m curious to know what everyone uses as a combo? I do currently have the AI Prime HD. Anyone have the same set up? I know there’s a tone of combos but i would like to just brighten my torch corals a little more. What setting do y’all run/suggest I use on my ai prime after installing the T5? Any and all suggestions are much appreciated :) it is a 4x24w fixture
 
Did you check on YT? I made a video especially for this, if you don't find it let me know.
 
Wierd it's literally the first video (and actually only...) with the search "T5 combo with ai prime hd"

Could you tell me how did you search and what word did you use? (Google? Youtube?)

here the video:
 
Wierd it's literally the first video (and actually only...) with the search "T5 combo with ai prime hd"

Could you tell me how did you search and what word did you use? (Google? Youtube?)

here the video:

Thank you so much! Appreciate you responding. Thank you for the video. As well! Really helpful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new