T5 coral lights

Brandon3152134

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
538
Reaction score
361
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank that Im making a reef tank I have a 4 lamp T5bulb fixture. I have 1 purple grow light in there right now but what what other bulbs should I by. Im looking at 1 antic 15000k bulb and two 10000k coral life grow bulbs to go with my purple grow ligt. Is this good enough for some low light soft corals and an anemo.
 
Ok I will research those thx and what species of fish is that in your profile pic
 
I run a 4 light combo of ATI BLUE+, CORAL+, BLUE+, TRUE ACTINIC. All softies.

IMG_20170315_153747.jpg


IMG_20170313_142524.jpg


IMG_20170315_153842.jpg


20170225_115321_001.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new