T5 retro added. Acclamation period?

MounteeFrag

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
588
Reaction score
99
Location
Morgantown WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added a T5 retro kit to my system to supplement my LEDs. I programmed my Apex for them to run 1 hour a day. Was planning on bumbing it up an hour every week to eventually get to 6 hours a day. My question is, am I being too cautious? Should I go slower?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new