OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Marvin, looks like you have some green base going on some parts, but the white on another. Is that mostly new growth on the right side of it?

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Marvin, looks like you have some green base going on some parts, but the white on another. Is that mostly new growth on the right side of it?
Thanks man. I think I like this color pattern of the Red Planet the most. I just got this mini colony a few weeks ago and I hope I can keep the green base. I placed lower in the tank. I am seeing some new growth (white area) on more spots now so I think she's happy. we'll see in a few more weeks. :)

OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I love that $500 efflo. I'm currently growing a frag of it myself, but it'll take a while before its that size :) That sucks about losing the Deswali, it look fantastic.

jcolletteiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an A. cytherea that's starting to really take off. Nice pale blue tips. Interesting growth form - more open branching network, but very thin, fine branches. Will have to take some pics soon.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW some beautiful tables everybody! I am not sure if I have any in all my SPS frags but I hope I do and they grow up to be as nice as all of yours!

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amuze I love those millepora you have I had one similar and lost it 3 months ago to aefw my favorite piece good luck and keep up the good work.tank looks awesome.

OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping that I get these tables from Ian next week so I can add to my own thread. Supposed to get an efflo and another tabling acro that are both good size colonies :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back