take my aquarium please

dandoozled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm in Nashville, getting rid of my tank because lack of time to maintain it. It's 13.5g, needs a little cleaning from algae.
Has over 15lbs of live rock, fully established. Elegance coral, duncan coral, and all of the powerhead/ filter uitilities. Aswell as one lonely lil Banggai cardinalfish.

I am really desperate to get out of my house, I just need it out. I was going to sell it for $300 but I don't have much time and willing to give it away as low as whatever you offer. I'll include all of the cleaning utensils, food, reef roids, nutrient supplements, testing kit I have etc. Please just take the system from me lol I don't want to harm the inhabitants because I don't have the time to put into it. Thank you !

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be downtown tomorrow and can help. Have to see it but I have cash as well. If things dont work with John for tomorrow let me know. 615-587-9684. Maybe even get you some cash after the fact as I know a few folks looking for inhabitants.

John Genmel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didn’t realize how hard it would be to set up a 180 live rock is pretty expensive!! if u want tank i could just use the live rock and power heads maybe food as well and reef roids or i can’t get it all i would like to see before i shout a number out you can pm me and we can work something out

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didn’t realize how hard it would be to set up a 180 live rock is pretty expensive!! if u want tank i could just use the live rock and power heads maybe food as well and reef roids or i can’t get it all i would like to see before i shout a number out you can pm me and we can work something out
John,

I have lots of experience with large tanks (2x230 sitting dry downstairs right now) I may even have a few things lying around that can help you.

John Genmel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man any help in this hobby is much appreciated..yeah this was a big step from my old 32 and 75 I had.. and this tank has been expensive lol.. but if u can show me how to hook up this protein skimmer that would be. lol

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man any help in this hobby is much appreciated..yeah this was a big step from my old 32 and 75 I had.. and this tank has been expensive lol.. but if u can show me how to hook up this protein skimmer that would be. lol

Oh hell yes. Playing with the big boys is actually easier in the long run. Plumbing, adjustments, and lighting are key. Once the tank's established, much slower swings than the small tanks. My number is in the post to dandoolzed so anytime after 5pm tomorrow give a shout. I also have a bunch of supplies.... Including full controllers.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Daniel! I got the tank all cleaned, the corals are mostly algea free and rehomed. Scrubbed the rock. A few nice pieces there. They are in with my other rock baking now to get rid of the Phosphates and Nitrates that were in them. I may use this for a seahorse thank or somehing of the like.

13.5a.jpg 13.5b.jpg

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Daniel! I got the tank all cleaned, the corals are mostly algea free and rehomed. Scrubbed the rock. A few nice pieces there. They are in with my other rock baking now to get rid of the Phosphates and Nitrates that were in them. I may use this for a seahorse thank or somehing of the like.

13.5a.jpg 13.5b.jpg
Dude a seahorse tank would be amazing!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back