Tampa Area Reefers

Hey guys! Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee here. New to r2r, but been on RC since I started. Reefing for a year and a half now. Looking to upgrade my 72gallon. Anyone have a 150 gallon tank for sale?
 
I think its because there is another forum for tampa. But it sure would be nice to have one here. I think the reef visions club is getting on here very soon if not already
 
Hi, I'am fro the St.Pete area here. Do you have anything to trade frags,equipment etc.
 
Hi, i'am looking for an acrylic sump 10 to 20 gallons. Or if you got an auto op off, Or power heads or anything for a nano tank. I got a jbj 28 nano tank.:evil:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new