Tampa Area Reefers

That sounds like a great idea. Or have a BBQ at someones house so we can talk reefs. Kind of like our own little club meeting
 
I would think it would only be 5 or 10 people so shouldnt be a big deal being a smaller house. I would host it but still remodeling and the new tank is not up yet. But when its up going to have a big get together.
 
I'd be willing to help buy drinks, food etc. So all we really need is to set a date when we can all make it.
 
I am there. Lets make a date and time. I hope weekends are good for everyone. Work during the week Maybe be like july 5th which is sat after the holiday. we can all get togather and nurse our hang overs. LOL
 
I could do July 5th or 6th. It's getting there pretty fast though. We need to have something solid by the end of this week if we're planning on that :tongue1:.
 
Did u guys ever get together?
 
When u guys have a time and place let me know please. I will also bring food if needed. I think this would be a great way to learn and see different setups. FL reefer, diamondreef and myself would definitely be interested in doing something like this.
 
Okay so who was south of Tampa. I'm in north port that's south Sarasota county. Be nice to hang out with fellow reefers etc.
 
I'm in st.pete joekool. Northport is that Englewood?
 
No engle wood is up buy Venice I'm more sw from there but still not to far from the water. Close to the mayaka river.
 
Ya'll need a forum?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new