Tampa Area Reefers

Rotdrache

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down in Bradenton. My tank just had its first birthday. There's still a Tampa area reef club. I'm not a member, but they added me on their Facebook page which i think is where they do most of their conversing.

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone going to to reefpalooza in Orlando great time to meet up , maybe car pool and have a good time.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393856749.700771.jpg

Johmanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Riverview. There is the Tampa Bay Reef Club. They have several outings each year and meet at members homes for food and fragging. Usually the meetings are too far for me to attend or I am already committed to a dog show that day.

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to reefapalooza :) and how do we get in on this Tampa Bay reef Club lol we liked it on fb but never get together with any reefers other than a few friends :p

jodikeith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone checked out Exotic Pets in Port Richey lately, Really nice corals and frags and reasonably priced.

garrickrevels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I will be in the market this coming weekend for some frags. My light will be here Wednesday and this is a new setup. I'm not sure if I should just go to LFS or try and find some people want to sell a few pieces. I'm thinking of softies and LPS, my wife want the tank to have movement. This is my 1st reef tank so I'm not in the market for very high end frags because I have a learning curve still.

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I will be in the market this coming weekend for some frags. My light will be here Wednesday and this is a new setup. I'm not sure if I should just go to LFS or try and find some people want to sell a few pieces. I'm thinking of softies and LPS, my wife want the tank to have movement. This is my 1st reef tank so I'm not in the market for very high end frags because I have a learning curve still.

My boyfriend and i have some nice good non expensive frags that do great in any tank! :) we are in North St pete .. Not sure how far you are... just let me know :) if not we can recommend some great stores in the area... love creative aquariums, corals and fins, coral corral, marine warehouse but can be pricey there... corals and fins has the best deals always though and trustworthy water as well as creative aquariums :)

oscellaris27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello before smear across this image where are all the saltwater place to purchase fish item etc. ???? thank for making me feel welcome you guys !!!! (((((((( oscellaris27))))) signing off

garrickrevels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My boyfriend and i have some nice good non expensive frags that do great in any tank! :) we are in North St pete .. Not sure how far you are... just let me know :) if not we can recommend some great stores in the area... love creative aquariums, corals and fins, coral corral, marine warehouse but can be pricey there... corals and fins has the best deals always though and trustworthy water as well as creative aquariums :)

Thank you very much for the offer. I live in Wesley Chapel and your about an hour drive for me, maybe in the future we can deal. I was looking for someone a little closer, gas is getting expensive again.

I got my fish from creative aquarium and he has some nice frags but he seems to be pricey but I'm new so he may have good prices. The fish I got from him have been good quality.

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have excellent fish and yes frags can be pricey but very trustworthy. And I think if you take expressway it's 30 to 45 mins ... my step brother and sister live there lol. Just let us know :) always around lol and going to reefapalooza coming up in april. :)

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking the tank down soon!! Moving... keeping a few of course lol but have a few people coming by tomorrow if anyone else is interested in anything or would like to come by please pm me and let me know! :) lots for sale! :)

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in coming to see what we have to sell today? Pm me if interested. Have a couple coming already.
Let me know!

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody interested in any of our coral or fish?! Needs to go asap. Taking tank down soon and upgrading once we move!
Selling almost all coral and fish!! And tank sump and pump!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back