Tampa Bay SPS Coral Identification

H3rm1tCr@b

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
650
Reaction score
1,066
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. So I’ve waited a little while to figure it out so it doesn’t die or something, but I have a hitchhiker SPS from Tampa Bay saltwater. It seems to be doing well. Part of it is dead but not necrotizing anymore and it’s extension seems decent. Anyone know what it is? I’m dying to know. Thanks in advance!
 
Did you mean to post a picture? I would like to know also as any of these corals cannot be bought, so always a nice addition.
 
Oops sorry
1597363143500.jpeg
 
Did you mean to post a picture? I would like to know also as any of these corals cannot be bought, so always a nice addition.
I have no clue if they can be purchased, although I’m sure TBS through this in as an extra as it wasn’t attached to anything.
 
Freebies are awesome! For care stable water parameters (just like any others) and good lighting, moderate flow. Happy reefing :)
 
Freebies are awesome! For care stable water parameters (just like any others) and good lighting, moderate flow. Happy reefing :)
Thank you! It seems pretty happy must of the time, although it is Maas that feather duster worms are living in it. I’m really hoping that I can get it to grow. You sing see these often as they are protected.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new