tampa florida sps addicts

You are welcome.

I am mostly into acropora. I always have a ton of frags if you ever get over to Pinellas. I also have a few hammers and frogspawns I am getting rid of.
 
Sarasota area here. If you happen to be around the Sarasota/Bradenton airport you need to check out FragFreaks. My go to lfs.:)
 
I was at Matt’s (reef Addicted) last night and his Sweet Tart Tenuis is amazing, it’s very similar to Matt V Envy. @Robthorn have you seen it?
 
I have not but I need to give him some crap for not calling me about it. Lol
Did you get a piece?
 
I have not but I need to give him some crap for not calling me about it. Lol
Did you get a piece?

No, he just sold the last piece. Good news is the mother colony isn’t too far out from having some new pieces. BOLO
 
75a226e0c6a55bffed9d52d6dc7f499e.heic
Reef Addicted Sweet Tart Tenuis
2b518fc8d79bc86be06bcdda40d95163.png
 
Guys, Reef Addicted is right here in central Florida. Stop by, you won’t be disappointed.

I plan on visiting soon! My photon v2 is coming in the mail this week so I should be ready for corals soon. I read on his facebook page it's by appointment only
 
Best days are Wednesday thru Saturday all you have to do is call or text Matt, or myself. “By appointment only” is just bc we aren’t ALWAYS here.
 
Any one lookin for a 500 gallon im looking to sell or partial trade
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new