• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tamron 90mm macro lens for Nikon fs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,295
Reaction score
11,250
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SOLD












I'm selling my Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 lens $325 + shipping

Looking to get great close-ups, this is the lens you want.

Nothing wrong with it. Great condition.

Will also consider trades for a 6 bulb 24" T-5 light setup.
 
Last edited:
Someone really needs this.:)
 
I bought it from a guy on ebay last summer. I didn't ask how old it was then
It looked as if it could be new.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 
Still available
 
weekend bump
 
No thank-you. :)
 
bump one more time.
 
How about $300 shipped?
 
I don't know much about lens but know that Nikon is top of the line and I personally had a nikon and loved it GL with sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new