4FordFamily
Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Expert Contributor
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
INDMAS Member
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2015
- Messages
- 20,513
- Reaction score
- 45,807
- Location
- Carmel, Indiana
- What state or country do you live in
- Indiana
@4FordFamily if you had a chance to add a healthy, QTd blue throat trigger and/or blue hippo tang to our current line up would you do one, both, neither? I should say I'd be getting the fish in return for trading some physical labor to the guy that currently orders all our livestock for us.
I don’t have any experience with triggers so I don't know how they'd get along with our current lineup.
I'd vote either, trigger should be fine if you don't have a lot of inverts.