Tang ID please?

Yourlocalreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2022
Messages
127
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help my ID this tang I forgot the name to it and I want to do more research?
6D9E3441-E8B5-44EE-9885-C0C036304511.jpeg
 
Can someone help my ID this tang I forgot the name to it and I want to do more research?
6D9E3441-E8B5-44EE-9885-C0C036304511.jpeg
It’s a juvenile Zebrasoma scopas, they can be quite aggressive once they age so be careful with that.
 
Definitely a scopas. Part of the stultus fish family. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Thank you I’m upgrading him to a 150 next week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new