Paul B
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Article Contributor
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2010
- Messages
- 21,771
- Reaction score
- 73,621
- Location
- Long Island NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
That's it, I recognize the name. :D
You can find it on this site where for some reason they made me a writer. I write all sorts of things, some of them true. :eek:
http://www.saltwatersmarts.com/keeping-difficult-marine-fish-3898/
My Daughter even threw me a book release party where people from all over the world attended. OK, that is not exactly true, but hoards of people from my town came.
OK, people I know came. :p
(I am the chubbier, bald guy) When I am not screwing around with fish, I double for Captain Piccard of the Star Ship Enterprise. :rolleyes:
The other good looking guy is my closest. lifelong friend Richie who took most of the underwater pictures. We dove together a couple of hundred times but he is a better photographer than I am. Better looking also. The beautiful Supermodel is of course, my Daughter who wrote the Foreword.

You can find it on this site where for some reason they made me a writer. I write all sorts of things, some of them true. :eek:
http://www.saltwatersmarts.com/keeping-difficult-marine-fish-3898/
My Daughter even threw me a book release party where people from all over the world attended. OK, that is not exactly true, but hoards of people from my town came.
OK, people I know came. :p
(I am the chubbier, bald guy) When I am not screwing around with fish, I double for Captain Piccard of the Star Ship Enterprise. :rolleyes:
The other good looking guy is my closest. lifelong friend Richie who took most of the underwater pictures. We dove together a couple of hundred times but he is a better photographer than I am. Better looking also. The beautiful Supermodel is of course, my Daughter who wrote the Foreword.

Last edited:


