Tank Breakdown and fish room clean out!

Item Price
1234
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CorbetJackson50

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down this weekend (Nov 16-17). All in tank items will be given a citrus acid bath before shipping out. Some items available now others will ship next week. Send messages. I have boxes for most. Everything has been meticulously cared for. Prices do not include shipping costs.


Return Pumps:

Vectra L1 - used pump but brand new controller power supply etc. Pump was swapped with backup when doing maintenance. Pump is flawless. Box included. $300

Vectra L1 - lightly used $275

Reeflo Swordtail - brand new (now box) $150

Powerheads:

Reefbreeders RPM barely used. $100

Lighting:

Reefbreeders Photon 16v2 $200

24” T5 retro fit x 2 $50 with new bulbs

Aquatic life T5 hybrid. 48” (no shipping) $100

Skimmer

Vertex Omega 150 skimmer $150
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
will this mp40wetside work with mobius ready unit and how much for just the mp40 wetside?
 
How old are the kessils? Would you ship to 79705?
Kessils are 4 or 5 years old. 2 ran over a frag tank at low intensity for about 2 years only. The 3rd one ran very rarely when I needed to set up a QT tank or something.
Yes, I will ship to you.
 
Breaking down this weekend (Nov 16-17). All in tank items will be given a citrus acid bath before shipping out. Some items available now others will ship next week. Send messages. I have boxes for most. Everything has been meticulously cared for. Prices do not include shipping costs.

Tank:
Red Sea 525 XL with stand and sump. $1250 (no shipping)

Return Pumps:

Vectra L1 - used pump but brand new controller power supply etc. Pump was swapped with backup when doing maintenance. Pump is flawless. Box included. $300

Vectra L1 - lightly used $275

Reeflo Swordtail - brand new (now box) $150

Powerheads:

Eco-tech MP-40 QD (non mobius) used pump with brand new wet side $225

Eco-tech MP-40 QD (non mobius) used pump with brand new wet side $225

Eco-tech MP-40 QD (non mobius) used pump with a spare wet side $225

Reefbreeders RPM barely used. $100

Lighting:

Radion XR15 G4 Pro (4 available) $200 ea

Kessil A360 WE Tuna Blue. (3 available) $180 ea

Kessil controller $40 (won’t sell separately until lights are sold)

Reefbreeders Photon 16v2 $200

24” T5 retro fit x 2 $50 with new bulbs

Aquatic life T5 hybrid. 48” (no shipping) $100 each (2 available)

Kessil H80 fuge light with gooseneck $75

Filtering:

Octopus Elite 200-INT skimmer $350

Vertex Omega 150 skimmer $150

Aqua ultraviolet UV 25w with brand new never installed bulb. $225

Dosing: GHL 2.1 removed and tinkered with but never figured it out. Otherwise brand new with box and paperwork. $225
I would buy the 3 kessil tuna blue and the 4 Gen4 if you will ship them? I live in 44319 Ohio
 
I would buy the 3 kessil tuna blue and the 4 Gen4 if you will ship them? I live in 44319 Ohio
I would also buy the 3 mp40s if you would make me a package deal?
 
Where in Ohio. I’m coming to Columbus frag swap Sunday.
The radions and 2 of the kessils are currently mounted in 2 aquatic life t5 hybrid fixtures. I didn’t list those because I didn’t want to ship but if we can meet at in Columbus that could work if you wanted those too.
 
Will you ship uv sterilizer to Alabama and price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new