Tank Breakdown and fish room clean out!

Item Price
1234
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Hello ! I am also going to the Cora swap Sunday. If you want to take 275 for the octopus skimmer and bring it to the swap. I might be interested I’ll know in the morning I need to measure the footprint space I have in my sump. I have a classic 200 int now and don’t like it lol
 
Hello ! I am also going to the Cora swap Sunday. If you want to take 275 for the octopus skimmer and bring it to the swap. I might be interested I’ll know in the morning I need to measure the footprint space I have in my sump. I have a classic 200 int now and don’t like it lol
Sorry pretty firm on pricing for now.
 
Sorry pretty firm on pricing for now.
No worries, I could also do 300 cash or I can trade you a Sunkist shroom to boot, also have big green hairy shroom. Orange Yumas, rainbow monti, bubblegum digi, cherry tree monti. All this stuff is healed up. I have acid trip acro as well
 
No worries, I could also do 300 cash or I can trade you a Sunkist shroom to boot, also have big green hairy shroom. Orange Yumas, rainbow monti, bubblegum digi, cherry tree monti. All this stuff is healed up. I have acid trip acro as well
Sending PM
 
Pic of the skimmer ?
IMG_9260.jpeg
IMG_9182.jpeg

This is all I have right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new