Tank Breakdown - Huge Bundle - ATO, Doser, MP10, Skimmer, Etc.

kilgoretrout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
266
Reaction score
134
Location
American Fork Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATED:

Hi!

I am looking to sell a bundle of all the left over stuff from my nano. Below you will see retail amounts, so to give you an idea of what they cost along with my cost. Does not include shipping.

Updated, bundle has been broken. Below is what is left.

Let me know if you have any questions.

It will include:

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Desktop GHOST SKIMMER
$150, mine $75

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Spin Stream - Return Nozzle
$23 1 LEFT, mine $10

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget CustomCaddy Fusion 40 and 30L Media Basket
$40, mine $20 2x
 
Last edited:
Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Spin Stream - Return Nozzle
$23
Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm 100 Watt Aquarium Heater w/ LED Display
$50
Flipper Nano Aquarium Algae Magnet Cleaner
$25
AutoAqua Smart ATO Micro - Automatic Top Off System
$135
MP10
$200
RW4
$40
i would be interested in prices on all of these items. shipped please if u decide to separate.
 
I've gotten several PMs on certain things. Its all first come, first paid, first served, to be fair.
 
Okay, this is all that is left.

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Desktop GHOST SKIMMER
$150, mine $75

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Spin Stream - Return Nozzle
$23 1 LEFT, mine $10

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget CustomCaddy Fusion 40 and 30L Media Basket
$40, mine $20 2x

Take all for $115 shipped within the contiguous USA.











 
Okay. All that is left are the two caddys as you can see above. Take both for $45 shipped within the contiguous USA. Like new condition.

Save $35 over buying new.
 
Dimensions.

IMG_8363.PNG
 
I'm not familiar with that tank since I ran it on a Nuvo 30.

Here is what I found online about it.

CustomCaddy Fusion 40
4.49” x 3.41” x 11.81”
Fusion 30 & 40
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new