• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Cracked looking for help

Tiwo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure where to put this thread so apologies if its in the wrong place. This morning I woke up to my 40g tank leaking drip by drip. Im in the El Dorado Hills Area and are in need of a tank to house my coral and fish. If you want to buy them I'm also open to that.
I currently have 2 clowns, a fairy wrasse, and a file fish. My corals include a 10x10x10 nepthea and a little smaller one, a 7" toadstool on a rock, and 2 zoa rocks. I also have lots of little nepthea and toadstool frags.
PM me for prices, ill give good deals if your in the area and can meet today.

Cramsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope all worked out and you didn’t loose anything

bark1ngspider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure where to put this thread so apologies if its in the wrong place. This morning I woke up to my 40g tank leaking drip by drip. Im in the El Dorado Hills Area and are in need of a tank to house my coral and fish. If you want to buy them I'm also open to that.
I currently have 2 clowns, a fairy wrasse, and a file fish. My corals include a 10x10x10 nepthea and a little smaller one, a 7" toadstool on a rock, and 2 zoa rocks. I also have lots of little nepthea and toadstool frags.
PM me for prices, ill give good deals if your in the area and can meet today.
Anything still available?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You can set up a temporary tank in a rubbermaid or similar tub until you can get situation squared away

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.7%
Back