Tank heater

Prepper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. What heater would I use for an IBC water storage container. 250 gallon, plastic. It can't touch the sides. What temp would work best so nothing would grow on the inside. I'd be using this to prevent the water from freezing. The tank would be outside. I'll use solar to run the heater, but maybe that doesn't matter. Thank you for any help anybody offers. I apologize for this not being related to the purpose of Reed2reef. But I thought people here would know best. I appreciate your help and time.

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Make sure its submersible. really like ideas you have from others so far. Mine a Rubbermaid garbage can has no issues with heater touching the sides or bottom

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back