Tank Lid Recommendations

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know if it’s still valid but they sent me a 10% off - KRAKEN10 when I didn’t complete my checkout at first.

When I asked back in February the initial responses from others I got were they’ve never seen anything more than the 10%
Thanks Reefing102! Every penny counts in this hobby, especially when you are starting from the ground up. Hopefully the vendors didn’t think my question was rude and I didn’t means to pit them against each other. I think their no response is a way to handle that. I’m just famous for buying stuff and it goes on sale a week later - lol.

Kraken Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Top_Lids @Kraken Reef Will either of you be doing Black Friday sales? My problem is I have a new tank with fish being delivered in 3-4 weeks (while they quarantine), and I need to order before then since lead times take awhile. I realize I could buy a much less expensive lid but the craftsmanship and quality are important to me and you both are well thought of.

FYI…I need a standard lid, one Feed slot, two light cutouts, 2 cord cutouts in back corners, and overflow box cutout for a Red Sea Reefer 350 G2+.

No plans for a BFCM sale at this time. We may throw a bundle or something else together, but the aforementioned code is still valid as well. I can give this promise to you (ESABOE), if we do throw a sale/special together for BFCM this year, and it beats whatever current promotion you take, shoot us a message and we'll match it. Just reference this post. We do not constantly monitor R2R, so it may take a couple days to respond if it is on here, social media FB or IG are typically the fastest response methods, email can be but spam filters sometimes move those emails.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No plans for a BFCM sale at this time. We may throw a bundle or something else together, but the aforementioned code is still valid as well. I can give this promise to you (ESABOE), if we do throw a sale/special together for BFCM this year, and it beats whatever current promotion you take, shoot us a message and we'll match it. Just reference this post. We do not constantly monitor R2R, so it may take a couple days to respond if it is on here, social media FB or IG are typically the fastest response methods, email can be but spam filters sometimes move those emails.
@Kraken Reef Thank you so much for responding and appreciate considering matching future promos; wasn’t looking for that, but again thank you. I don’t want to be greedy over a few bucks.

Kraken Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Kraken Reef Thank you so much for responding and appreciate considering matching future promos; wasn’t looking for that, but again thank you. I don’t want to be greedy over a few bucks.
This is our way of saying, rest assured, we've got you covered. Would hate to mislead you one way, then pop up and do something different.

Top_Lids

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Top_Lids @Kraken Reef Will either of you be doing Black Friday sales? My problem is I have a new tank with fish being delivered in 3-4 weeks (while they quarantine), and I need to order before then since lead times take awhile. I realize I could buy a much less expensive lid but the craftsmanship and quality are important to me and you both are well thought of.

FYI…I need a standard lid, one Feed slot, two light cutouts, 2 cord cutouts in back corners, and overflow box cutout for a Red Sea Reefer 350 G2+.
@ESABOE We will be posting more about this on Instagram and Reef2Reef over the coming 10 days

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 44 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back