Tank Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wild1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wild1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
438
Reaction score
323
Location
Roseland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a tank corner seam let go on me a while back, & it got me wondering, how long or is there a ball park guesstimate, on how long a tank will hold under normal everyday use? Thanx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new