Tank re-start

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,075
Reaction score
12,225
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally cycling is coming along! :) new aqua scape. Had to make bigger caves down below because Nebula (zebra eel) gets stuck… yeah an eel getting stuck. She likes to follow the other 3 in small places they like but she doesnt realize shes a whole lot longer and wider than them… lol

IMG_7009.jpeg
 
I think you need more stickers :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I think you need more stickers :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Oh dont you worry! I subscripe to till valhalla project to support veterans and first responders, they send a sticker each month! What Ill need is another tank for them all LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new