Tank recommendation for newbie (90cm)

kaansey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum also for the tanks. I am looking for easily maintainable tanks.
I have found Red Sea MAX E-260 (AIO) looks very easy to build and maintainable.
I don't have any idea how noisy it is but this is one of the important things for me. If anyone has it, could you give me some detail about the noise level and other parts which you find important to mention?

I am open to other suggestions if you have any recommendations.
Thanks in advance.
 
Welcome to R2R! I’m sure some RS owners will chime in shortly

B8090D83-C948-48FD-A6A0-632A734E06F1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Plenty of red sea users here. Unfortunately I am not one (someday fingers crossed) but someone who is will chime in and be more than willing to answer your questions. Welcome to the forum!
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I don't have any experience with the Red Sea AIO, but I'm glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME!!!! Great to have you with us.
I do not have a RedSea so I cannot comment. Keep us posted!
 
I have a Red Sea Reefer 425xl and love it. My first tank was a Innovative Marine Fusion 40 gallon AIO. The only problem I had with noise on that tank was their ghost skimmer. I switched it out with a Tunze 3155, and never looked back. The beginning of my build thread has a pic of the all AIO.
‘Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new