5" Convict Tang
4" Red Lip Blennie
4/3" Red Velvet Wrasses
4/4/3" Zebra Barred Dartfish
3" Tomini Tang
2" Black Neon Dottyback
2" Green Chromis
2" Azure Damsel

Would that be a lightly, moderately, or heavily stocked tank? Current or fully grown?

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moderately stocked. I would recommend choosing one of either the convict or tomini tang and getting a Zebrasoma instead if you haven't got the fish yet. This may help prevent aggression.

OP
OP
dugthefish

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moderately stocked. I would recommend choosing one of either the convict or tomini tang and getting a Zebrasoma instead if you haven't got the fish yet. This may help prevent aggression.
All current inhabitants. Rabbit and Convict are BFFs, Tomini mostly does his own thing. Blennie is the only tank ****** but is mostly kept in check by the tangs.

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a Latin name for the red velvet wrasse? Either way, more than one won't work long-term.
I would also consider an orchid dotty over the neon dotty. Even in a 125, dottybacks can be really aggressive.

I would say you would be about perfectly stocked. If you remove or change dottybacks, there are room for more smaller fishes if you'd like...wrasses, damsels, etc.

OP
OP
dugthefish

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a Latin name for the red velvet wrasse? Either way, more than one won't work long-term.
I would also consider an orchid dotty over the neon dotty. Even in a 125, dottybacks can be really aggressive.

I would say you would be about perfectly stocked. If you remove or change dottybacks, there are room for more smaller fishes if you'd like...wrasses, damsels, etc.
Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis. Picked up a male and a female, but the female died in QT. Male is now in DT, and a new female is in QT. The black neon dotty has been remarkably well behaved, I've never seen him bother another fish besides the damsel.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back