Tank Takedown - Giving away Zoas

Corant1171

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I am a new reefer and have been in the hobby for about 2 years. I run a 5 gallon Fluval Evo with some Zoanthids in it. I am a college student and I have realized that I do not have the time to take care of my tank. I have decided to take down my tank and give away the zoanthids that I have. I am located in Wichita Falls, Texas. If anyone would like to meet up and get these zoas I am available anytime today or Friday. I will include pictures.
- Scrambled Egg Zoanthids
- StarScream Zoanthids

IMG_20210406_165705.jpg IMG_20210406_165713.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new