Tank upgrade and reboot

Welcome Back.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Sheesh man the tank looks awesome! Please make a build thread for me to follow!!
Looking forward to this show stopping tank!! :)
Which red sea tank is this?
Thanks, it’s not a Red Sea, it’s a marine land 220 gallon tank with a 75 gallon sump
I plan on on make a build thread and posting all my progress as I go
 
still working, I will hang the last light once the tank is running, plumbing will be done later, then scape........ this’ll long road

C58CAE6C-CF06-403A-9023-F94981A0EB28.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new