Tank upgrade and reboot

Byrd's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
92
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0562C5A6-07D0-4CCD-9D4B-166A0A53593F.jpeg

I don’t realize how much work it was restarting a reef
Plumbing coming soon 97D20555-8035-43CA-B1B5-78860CD7ED68.jpeg 4EE5E1F5-29A5-4710-A196-510EBC67EB6C.jpeg
 
I hope y’all ready to enjoy the fun, this will be my first time setting up all this equipment, I didn’t set up automation on my last tank, it set collecting dust waiting to move into our new home, let the fun began

I should get plenty of help during this pandemic, everyone should be home 101
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
lots of pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Sheesh man the tank looks awesome! Please make a build thread for me to follow!!
Looking forward to this show stopping tank!! :)
Which red sea tank is this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new