Tao tronics LED for sale

fisharefriends

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
1
Location
Cohoes NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a 120 watt taotronics led light and it is not dimmable 60 bucks plus shipping.
uploadfromtaptalk1406520296792.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406520303885.jpg
 
Well to be honest with you I amm not a stick guy but I am pretty sure they can same wattage as most other higher end led fixtures and ive seen plenty of beautiful sps dominate tanks with these type of fixtures...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new