Tassle Filefish with Inverts??

destynwerk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, i’m thinking about getting a tassled filefish for my 150g, they’re a beautiful and unique fish, yes I know all filefish bother inverts, but those of you with experience with Tassled filefish, did yours bother your snails, starfish, conches etc.? I assume so, but mine are bigger, would that potentially make a difference?.
 
Alright, i’m thinking about getting a tassled filefish for my 150g, they’re a beautiful and unique fish, yes I know all filefish bother inverts, but those of you with experience with Tassled filefish, did yours bother your snails, starfish, conches etc.? I assume so, but mine are bigger, would that potentially make a difference?.
Snails will likely be an issue and they will eat pods and other food sources
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new