Taylor SpeedStir Cuvette Adapters

revnull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
108
Reaction score
52
Location
Morgan Hill, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back when I was testing more regularly I bought a Taylor SpeedStir portable magnetic stirrer for use with my Red Sea titration tests. Even with a smaller 15mm stir bar I had to make sure the cuvette was absolutely centered or the bar would just bounce off of the sides and get stuck. It was a bit of a pain, but worked.
A week ago, I started testing with my Hanna Checkers again. The Hanna cuvettes are smaller and very much harder to center by hand. I finally got around to modeling a centering adapter for both Red Sea and Hanna cuvettes as well as some caddies to hold the cuvette when not in use. Links to the STLs are below.

Hanna Checker Cuvette Adapter: https://www.printables.com/model/172269
Hanna Cuvette Caddy: https://www.printables.com/model/172946
Red Sea Cuvette Adapter: https://www.printables.com/model/172934
Red Sea Cuvette Caddy: https://www.printables.com/model/172953
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new