TBS BAD HITCHHIKERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter vcnt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vcnt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
494
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order for 20 pounds of base live rock, for the hitch hiker portion i put throw in extra crabs, does tbs rock have aptasia on it?
 
I just placed an order for 20 pounds of base live rock, for the hitch hiker portion i put throw in extra crabs, does tbs rock have aptasia on it?
No aiptasia in the shipment I received from them.
Plenty of crabs though.
 
I don't recall having aiptasia until I started buying corals. They sent me a few extra crabs that were wonderful though!
 
Thanks I was just worried since i chose the extra crabs instead of remove hitchhikers
Are those options you get when ordering now? If so pretty cool! Been about a year and a half since I last ordered.
 
Are those options you get when ordering now? If so pretty cool! Been about a year and a half since I last ordered.
Yea, on the little pop up menu right before ordering you are asked what to do with hitchikers, "whatevers on the rock stays" "throw in some extra crabs" or "remove common pests.. mantis, crabs etc"
 
Are those options you get when ordering now? If so pretty cool! Been about a year and a half since I last ordered.
1721183468204.png
 
That is way cool! Looks like a whole new ordering system honestly. I think you'll love their product! I sure have. When I finally move I am going to get more of their sand!
 
That is way cool! Looks like a whole new ordering system honestly. I think you'll love their product! I sure have. When I finally move I am going to get more of their sand!
Thanks, Im ordering it to expand my scape and introduce some benefits of live rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new