TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

Sweet
Lets get you hooked up with a Mystery Frag in your order for being the last one to comment in this thread when I checked in... Send me your shipping box order number and we will add it to your box... and about the Amazeballs... im gonna say yes that you can expect one to be available during this sale.

Thanks for keeping the thread active!
Sweet! Thanks!
 
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
PLAYING FAVORITES


title gif.gif


Let's get things started with prizes early this sale! Let's see those beauties in your tanks! For this game, post a picture and the name (ex. TCK Master Torch) of your favorite coral and get an entry into a raffle for a TCK MYSTERY LPS OR SPS FRAG!!!

You will get an additional entry if it's a signature TCK Coral! One entry per person (meaning one favorite coral per person). You have until 5pm ET today to post then no more entries and I will pick a winner. Good luck!​
 
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
PLAYING FAVORITES


title gif.gif


Let's get things started with prizes early this sale! Let's see those beauties in your tanks! For this game, post a picture and the name (ex. TCK Master Torch) of your favorite coral and get an entry into a raffle for a TCK MYSTERY LPS OR SPS FRAG!!!

You will get an additional entry if it's a signature TCK Coral! One entry per person (meaning one favorite coral per person). You have until 5pm ET today to post then no more entries and I will pick a winner. Good luck!​
 
No filter and want to get this in but red is all tck signature while yellow is from tck but non sig. Absolutely my favorite supplier. @Thuan you ready for round two?
 

Attachments

  • 20240703_162848.jpg
    20240703_162848.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 67
I always try to get the plates and amazeballs in the auctions, but some of these folks have those deep deep pockets!!
 
Hahaha deep is right, before I even get the chance to throw a number I tell myself “next time”
 
No filter and want to get this in but red is all tck signature while yellow is from tck but non sig. Absolutely my favorite supplier. @Thuan you ready for round two?
I really have to juggle because the family may be going to hot springs
 
I
I always try to get the plates and amazeballs in the auctions, but some of these folks have those deep deep pockets!!
I don't keep plates. I don't see me swinging for an amazeball unless it's really a deal
 
Amazeballs will forever be out of my price range until I can perfect growing gonis. They don’t like me for some reason
 
I

I don't keep plates. I don't see me swinging for an amazeball unless it's really a deal
I don’t have a plate, would like one. I’m the same on amazeballs. I know they’re gorgeous, but the price people bid them up to and sell them for is usually way too much for me! Same goes for hg torches!
 
Some of these HG torches are crazy. Who knows if they even stay that color. I bought a banana torch and it’s literally just an Indo gold with streaks of purple haha.
 
I don’t have a plate, would like one. I’m the same on amazeballs. I know they’re gorgeous, but the price people bid them up to and sell them for is usually way too much for me! Same goes for hg torches!
Most high end gpni I have is the sbb care bear
 

Attachments

  • 20240620_083752.jpg
    20240620_083752.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 47
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
PLAYING FAVORITES


title gif.gif


Let's get things started with prizes early this sale! Let's see those beauties in your tanks! For this game, post a picture and the name (ex. TCK Master Torch) of your favorite coral and get an entry into a raffle for a TCK MYSTERY LPS OR SPS FRAG!!!


You will get an additional entry if it's a signature TCK Coral! One entry per person (meaning one favorite coral per person). You have until 5pm ET today to post then no more entries and I will pick a winner. Good luck!​
Alright, let's pick a winner!
 
codybar.jpg


Here's who I have so far. You have ten minutes to let me know if I missed you then I'll spin the wheel!


Capture.JPG
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new