TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

codybar.jpg


Prof. Plum.JPG
 
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
CLUE


title gif.gif


Oh no! There has been a murder at the Presidente Resort in Cozumel! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?!! For this game, I will post a card showing who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder every 30 minutes. The first person to deduce who commited the crime, what weapon they used, and which room they did it in wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!


You will need this card to play:


card.JPG
 
I grabbed a rrc Marvin last sale...absolutely love that coral. Better in person
 
@CodyBot . Any games today. Taking dad fishing tomorrow. Need to go to loccal pond at park and catch some more of these for bait
What are y’all fishing for? There are very few freshwater fish that I’d recommend crawdads as bait for. Mostly just largemouth bass. Not sure what all y’all have over there though.
 
What are y’all fishing for? There are very few freshwater fish that I’d recommend crawdads as bait for. Mostly just largemouth bass. Not sure what all y’all have over there though.
My dad loves fishing for wipers. Great fighters. Cooked mussel never failed us. The largest wipers I've caught was 26". Catfish loves crawdads here
 
Ballroom, Lead Pipe, Mustard

Everyone knows that.
 
My dad loves fishing for wipers. Great fighters. Cooked mussel never failed us. The largest wipers I've caught was 26". Catfish loves crawdads here
Oh catfish love crawdads for sure, but you’re only catching big ones with those. The best eating sized catfish are in the shad-for-bait range here. Too big tastes bad.
 
Ballroom, Lead Pipe, Mustard

Everyone knows that.
IMG_6507.gif



I’m currently on Clash Of Kings (second one) in the series in audiobook form. Not a lot of differences between the show and books so far. I’m curious when D&D started breaking from the source material.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new