TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

codybar.jpg


4.jpg
 
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DINNER TIME


title gif.gif


I smell something cooking on the stove, but what is it?! For this game, I have taken a picture of a food dish and covered it with 100 white tiles. Every few minutes, I will remove five tiles. The first person to guess what's for dinner wins THEIR CHOICE OF AN LPS OR SPS FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person total. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new