TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

Now we're watching a documentary on Pearl Harbor. I'ma go get some poll Fundido.
 
Nope. Have you tried the honey butter chicken biscuits off the breakfast menu at your Whataburger?
Not in a while. We don't do Whataburger much. But the Chic Fil A honey butter chicken breakfast sandwiches are delicious!
 
Now we're watching a documentary on Pearl Harbor. I'ma go get some poll Fundido.
Yeah because that logic checks out. Japanese bombing of a Hawaii navy base? Better grab the deep friend Mexican monstrosity to eat!

I'm scared to even ask what your designated meal is for anything in the horror genre.
 
TCK Ultimate Passion Tenuis
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $239
| Retail $399
TCK Goni Garden - Flame Tips/Space Glitter/Grape Gumballz
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $239
| Retail $399

​

​
 
They're alright. I prefer a standard biscuit in the breakfast sandwich category though.
It's weird... I live in the southwest so I'm basically a southerner - fairly redneck but mostly white trash probably... I don't really like biscuits.

Ok, let me rephrase - I don't like how everyone overcooks biscuits and makes them dry. I like crumbly and moist.
 
Yeah because that logic checks out. Japanese bombing of a Hawaii navy base? Better grab the deep friend Mexican monstrosity to eat!

I'm scared to even ask what your designated meal is for anything in the horror genre.
Probably Poutine. Have you seen that dish???
 
codybar.jpg


7.jpg
Poutine
 
codybar.jpg


WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Poutine.jpg


Congratulations on winning!

I've never had Poutine but I'd love to try it some day. I need to find a place that has some pretty authentic stuff though. I don't want my first try to be a bad foot forward. ​
 
That's part of the fun of auctions. Sometimes you can't understand how the price is so low, and sometimes you can't understand how it got so high.
For sure. I didn’t realize how the goni’s go like crazy. But there sometimes I get the fancy tck gonis for 20-40.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new