TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

Good news - filter floss, UV, and MB7 for just at 2 weeks now and there's very little dinos, and what little there are remaining show up on the filter floss almost exclusively.
 
It's weird... I live in the southwest so I'm basically a southerner - fairly redneck but mostly white trash probably... I don't really like biscuits.

Ok, let me rephrase - I don't like how everyone overcooks biscuits and makes them dry. I like crumbly and moist.
100% with you on that one. I like mine the same way. A dry biscuit can get lost.
 
play.gif
Ok Mr Sassy Pants
IMG_2813.gif
 
Anybody ever try real Egyptian food?
 
Ok so I like this auction thing they do here


Has kept me from buying stuff


But to sit around and watch the timer tick down on one of those pieces is driving me nuts!!
 
TCK Lightning Bolt Torch
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $399
| Retail $499
TCK Goni Garden - Amazeballs/Flame Tips/Space Glitter/Grape Gumballz
Ending Soon | Bid or Buy Now
Sale $479
| Retail $799

​

​
 
THE FINAL ROUND OF THE EVENING IS STARTING TO END NOW!

There are some really nice ones so hurry over and grab them up while you can.

We will have more Auctions starting tonight and ending on Monday in case you missed your chance. Add as many as you like to your box purchase and we will merge the all together.

Speaking of filling up your box... Get 50% OFF ALL THE WYSIWYG FRAGS!

VISIT: WWW.TCKCORALS.COM

1080X1080-AFTERSALE.jpg ​
 
Sir, no sir!
I had it twice when I was in Hawaii. Basically a Royal Robin on rice instead of a hamburger bun, then covered with brown gravy.
 
Anybody ever try real Egyptian food?
Not that I'm aware of, but I've had real Turkish Coffee and real Vietnamese Egg Coffee...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new