TCK Pikachu Acro!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

914joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7060dca306c2ae3c3907bb38642441af.jpg

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One word describes this acro SICK!!!!!!! Only releasing 2 frags of Pikachu $200 shipped and then its going on the site for $250 a frag. You snooze you lose :). This acro is screaming yellow with bright, blood red polyps.

@TCK Corals - Do you still these two frags for $200 available by chance? Also, do you have a list of Frags that are 2'' or bigger for sale?

RandyO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals - Do you still these two frags for $200 available by chance? Also, do you have a list of Frags that are 2'' or bigger for sale?

Your quoting the original post from over 3 years ago. Send them a PM. They have some available and the price has come down since the original release.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, TCK Plutonium Pikachu is the nicest yellow Acro ever !!!

-Andre

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but I'm hoping for a solid opinion. I have a frag of the original tck pikachu and a tck plutonium pikachu. Are they different enough that I can put them near each other, or should I keep them separate? Snails keep knocking the plutonium down to the sand and I'm going to have to glue it down soon before I lose it. Any opinions are welcome.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the tck plutonium from the ARC live sale last month. ARC, TCK, and another coral vendor all lease a different part of the same warehouse in Buffalo NY. I can't get anybody to tell me the difference. The pics I could find, the plutonium is more white/grey, floyd like, but brilliant yellow. For original, yours is looking nice @Serk408 . I wanted to know how similar they are is why I dug up this old thread.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any tips to getting some growth of this thing? I’ve had it almost 2 years with very little growth. Color is amazing though.
Mine prefers very High light and High flow. Around 400+ par. Stable nutrients and parameters. Here's a out of focus pic of mine before lights out from a few weeks ago. It's almost doubled in size since then. I picked this up from TCK about 2 months ago.

IMG_3559 (2).JPG

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine prefers very High light and High flow. Around 400+ par. Stable nutrients and parameters. Here's a out of focus pic of mine before lights out from a few weeks ago. It's almost doubled in size since then. I picked this up from TCK about 2 months ago.

IMG_3559 (2).JPG
Mine is around 450 par and tons of flow. Everything seems ideal but it’s just dormant. I even fragged the tip to promote growth but nothing.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is around 450 par and tons of flow. Everything seems ideal but it’s just dormant. I even fragged the tip to promote growth but nothing.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have the same problem. OK color, no growth, had it for almost 3 months. It got a little beat up at first, but healed up and is still eh. Did you ever get yours to start growing?

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I have the same problem. OK color, no growth, had it for almost 3 months. It got a little beat up at first, but healed up and is still eh. Did you ever get yours to start growing?
Just more light and more flow. Getting my ph up seemed to get things rolling and too. It’s still one of the slowest pieces for me though.

CCauthers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just more light and more flow. Getting my ph up seemed to get things rolling and too. It’s still one of the slowest pieces for me though.
Yep this is the only one that isn't growing for me. Not even seeing any growth tips, but I'm not sure if I want to move it...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back