TDB's 320 SPS Rebuild

My Favorite fish of all time. Great charm such a peaceful fish with eyepopping color!

09062015.29.jpg

09062015.33.jpg
 
That is a gorgeous fish! You probably have to have great water parameters for it to have beautiful coloring like that
 
WOW! That's another one to add to my fish list for the 400g upgrade...
 
They are great fish but they grow so fast
I had one and felt bad for it in my 300 gallon
So I had to find her a new home
 
Tom,

I came across this thread and I'm literally in the process of having the same size tank built. It will also be mostly sps dominated however I do plan to have some Lps and Zoas lower in the tank. I noticed you eventually took out the sand. This is one of the things I'm debating on whether or not I should have a sand bed in my new setup. My current tank has one. Having both systems what are your thoughts regarding a sand bed? Also if you could have any do overs with your recent build what they be?
 
Tom,

I came across this thread and I'm literally in the process of having the same size tank built. It will also be mostly sps dominated however I do plan to have some Lps and Zoas lower in the tank. I noticed you eventually took out the sand. This is one of the things I'm debating on whether or not I should have a sand bed in my new setup. My current tank has one. Having both systems what are your thoughts regarding a sand bed? Also if you could have any do overs with your recent build what they be?
No Sand Bed, No Do overs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new