TeacherReef

Blluereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is TeacherReef also known as Jayden I recently started a (SPS’s dominated 3 gallon) picoreef tank on 2/20/22. Initially when I first started the tank I was actually going after sought after corals such as rares also known as collector items. Due to some corals being expensive I Instead actually started to fall in love with SPS. (There still not cheap) As a 20 year old I actually learned a lot through my dad he is the guy who thought me about what it is like to own a huge massive 450-gallon reef he thought me the ins and outs, I have a certification in scuba diving because of him, and this is exactly why I started this hobby. I also have a minor in marine biology. and will be graduating this fall December , When I started this hobby if someone told me about three years ago that I was gonna be able to keep SPS I would laugh clearly because I actually have tried many times before and they would over night die. i’m excited to share my saying especially I can’t wait to see others thank you for having me in this competition. As always happy reefing! ✨ #tankupdate #tankchallenge #competition

PS. If you guys are wondering why I have a picture of a lot of an anemones to the lower bottom proportion of my photos the reason why is because I gave my friend a green bubble tip anemone and he’s actually going to be propagating it for my picoreef he is actually fragging it 4 times so I could have a baby The other three babies will be given to him as a gift just to help him start up his business because he has been such a great friend of mine. and I don't need four also the picture with the bigger reef tank is my dads we worked on it together

59579A3E-0F65-4E91-B69D-D4F38DA4FBED.jpeg B4736D34-694E-46C8-A531-6018A153A7B4.jpeg 841D6887-4326-41A4-8C76-CCF304A3FB9E.jpeg 81F1FE09-9B88-48EE-92F0-DF889C3ABB24.jpeg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 81 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.3%
Back