Temperate fishily aquarium

Hi there i have a Temperate fish aquarium from South West Australië I am from The Netherlands.
P1010866 (1).jpeg
P1010726.jpeg
P1010798.jpeg
diodn nicthemerus.jpg
P1010130.jpg
M.hippocrepis.jpg
C04EB884-2B1D-42DB-8BFA-D5168222A02F.jpeg
Wow quit a collection!! How many fish do you have and how big is your tank?
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
NICE pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new