Tenecor Acrylic Aquariums

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Has anyone ordered from @Tenecor Aquariums in the last few months? I want to place an order with them but I struggle to connect with anybody via email. I had a phone number that I tried calling several times with no response. Makes me hesitant to order from them.

Understand it’s the holidays, looking for any reviews with them as well.

Thanks

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings. Our customer service email is [email protected]. We have a dedicated, very busy, customer service staff and they try to respond to all emails within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Yes, we can call you back if you prefer. However the best way to connect with the appropriate team member is by email. All the best and happy holidays.

litlron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed them on December 21st asking for a quote on the 120x30x30 listed on their website. Got a response a week later then the next response a week after that to a follow-up question regarding a quote for a smaller size(they don't go bigger than 8ft at the moment). Been waiting six days for the final response to my last two questions. The rep has been polite and professional and I knew to expect some holiday delays but these wait times seem a bit much.

OP
OP
piranhaman00

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed them on December 21st asking for a quote on the 120x30x30 listed on their website. Got a response a week later then the next response a week after that to a follow-up question regarding a quote for a smaller size(they don't go bigger than 8ft at the moment). Been waiting six days for the final response to my last two questions. The rep has been polite and professional and I knew to expect some holiday delays but these wait times seem a bit much.

I ended up going a different route for the same reason. Also not having a phone number to call with questions is strange. The rep online here is around a lot but directs To the email

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked with the sales rep you were working with. She told me what you were looking for and the follow-up questions. From what I see, your questions were answered in a timely manner and within our stated response time of 24-36 hours. The latest response was yesterday regarding question on the stand.

Responding for quotes is time consuming and sometimes (often) requires several contacts with vendors regarding materials availability. We are having a difficult time sourcing larger sheets over 8 feet and therefore are not quoting them for the time being. Getting freight quotes is another matter. Same situation.

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up going a different route for the same reason. Also not having a phone number to call with questions is strange. The rep online here is around a lot but directs To the email
Best wishes on the route you took. We process dozens of quotes every day. Once an email for quote is sent, a sales rep is assigned to your quote. At that time you are provided with a direct line to him or her. For what it is worth, I am not a sales rep.

nuxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Same size as my old tank pretty much :)

Whiskeyboy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can put pretty much anything in a 10 foot tank :)

Not yours, but no longer a competitors either, tank builder passed away a year ago or so.

This tank inspired my first build however I went with a glass tank from planet aquariums since they are kind of local to me.

nuxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank inspired my first build however I went with a glass tank from planet aquariums since they are kind of local to me.

dang really???

If I had more help and knew I could get the tank in the house, I would have gone low iron glass as well.

That's what I did on the 150 gallon frag tank :)

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings. Our customer service email is [email protected]. We have a dedicated, very busy, customer service staff and they try to respond to all emails within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Yes, we can call you back if you prefer. However the best way to connect with the appropriate team member is by email. All the best and happy holidays.
Hi,

When will the new aquarium setps on website be available to see? I know you said new systems will be coming out, I am looking for a tank and stand in the 150-180 gallon range and wanted to see what you will be offering

Tenecor Aquariums

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

When will the new aquarium setps on website be available to see? I know you said new systems will be coming out, I am looking for a tank and stand in the 150-180 gallon range and wanted to see what you will be offering
The website changes are in progress. For now, please contact [email protected] with your request. They can give you a quote pretty quickly

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The website changes are in progress. For now, please contact [email protected] with your request. They can give you a quote pretty quickly
I haven't heard back from anyone at Tenecor , emailed them yesterday, not sure what is going on there buy seems a lot of people on forums having same issue with emails.

Back