• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tequila shrooms up for trade

dylanb1234

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
76
Location
roanoke rapids
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me what you have to trade! I’m in NC but willing to ship. Interested in plates, zoas, other shrooms. Basically anything but acros.

Have several tequilas.

IMG_3400.jpeg
 
That’s my little overflow 5 gallon tank I just put all my leftover stuff in and items up for trade.
 
IMG_3995.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3992.png
    IMG_3992.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
I’m interested, I have some exosphere zoas, a small rhodactis, metallic gsp, and a tiny clove polyp frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new