Terry's 180 SPS Peninsula Upgrade

YouTube update coming. In the meantime, some updated tank shots:
IMG_20191127_130554_MP.jpg
IMG_20191127_130549.jpg
IMG_20191127_130539.jpg
IMG_20191127_130534_MP.jpg
IMG_20191127_130529_MP.jpg
 
What T5 color combo are you running. I just got a hybrid fixture for my hydras. Have 2 blue +, purple + and one coral plus but I think the coral plus is overpowering
 
Whoa! Awesome tank! Just came across this thread. You’ve got lots of nice fish (and many big ones)!
You need to check out his YouTube channel- every time he does a Fishroom walk around, I get new little tips and snippets. Its inspirational what he’s done in that space
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new