Texas Big Red A. abrolhosensis

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
944
Reaction score
2,352
Location
mount carmel pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
004-6.jpg
more pink than red, but hey I didn't name it lol.
 
Couple top downs of this awesome & rare coral. Check it out under LED actinics!
bigred_zpse6384b9d.png

BigRedLED_zps763d2187.png
 
Looks fantastic under the led shot.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new