Texas Big Red A. abrolhosensis

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
944
Reaction score
2,352
Location
mount carmel pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
004-6.jpg
more pink than red, but hey I didn't name it lol.
 
Couple top downs of this awesome & rare coral. Check it out under LED actinics!
bigred_zpse6384b9d.png

BigRedLED_zps763d2187.png
 
Looks fantastic under the led shot.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new