Texas Big Red A. abrolhosensis

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnyr5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
944
Reaction score
2,352
Location
mount carmel pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
004-6.jpg
more pink than red, but hey I didn't name it lol.
 
Couple top downs of this awesome & rare coral. Check it out under LED actinics!
bigred_zpse6384b9d.png

BigRedLED_zps763d2187.png
 
Looks fantastic under the led shot.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new