Thank you BRS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made the switch away from MD to BRS for all of my reefing needs many years ago because of poor customer service on the part of MD. There is absolutely no comparison in the customer service between MD and BRS, BRS blows them out of the water. My most recent experience was with replacement blades I ordered for the Hammerhead Float I bought from BRS. They have some blades on the site which are not compatible with any of the "plus" algae free scrapers, which is apparently what I have because the Plus version is all they sell. Long story short, I ordered the wrong blades but BRS agreed that it is confusing and is shipping me the correct blades. Thanks again @Bulk Reef Supply

KenRexford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. The YouTube content is awesome.
BRSTV is my go-to YouTube channel most of the time. Also, though, I love Than from Tidal Gardens as my close second. My wife prefers Than at night, though. She says that his voice is like waves crashing on the shore and puts her into a wonderful snooze.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to join this love-in too, the videos from Ryan and Randy are a must watch, both are so professional, I’m always amazed how they can speak so fast and I can still follow what is being said.

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all in on this one. They've gone above and beyond for me as well. They helped me exchange a light when they didn't have to. Every order is shipped promptly and accurately.

Never one complaint from me.

DC Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dittos here on how awesome BRS is. I bought some DIY T5 fixtures from them and had an issue with one. Troubshot w/ the manufacturer and we narrowed it down the the bulbs. BRS sent 4 new bulbs for free no questions asked. After getting new bulbs ultimately found out the bulbs were not the issue. I contacted BRS to pay for the free bulbs and they wouldn't hear of it. Been shopping with them for 10 years or so and no plans to change.

hobbyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love BRSTV. It’s a huge factor why I’m in the hobby (and also why I’m poor ). I actually had the same issue with the Algae Free scraper. Bought blades on BRS and they didn’t fit. Customer Service sent me replacements with no questions asked. Love BRS!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BRS my new go to"
Not sure what has happened with what was my preffered supplier MD but customer service and competitive pricing has deteriorated. No more MD for me. . . They let me down last two orders.

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont we want a second source or 2 to keep brs honest?
I do a lot of business with brs, but throw some at md, I want 2 sources.

hobbyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, I’ve had many positive experiences with MD too. I love BRS because of their YouTube content and store selection. I don’t always agree 100% with Ryan and Randy but I totally appreciate what they are doing for the hobby and I watch every video that comes out. Keep it up.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 replacement skimmer impellers from them and they came in with a little bit of a QC issues on the magnets and all I did was take 2 pictures and sent them an email and the next day they were were shipping me new ones without wanting the original shipment back.
Can't ask for anymore than that!

OP
OP
ryshark

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love BRSTV. It’s a huge factor why I’m in the hobby (and also why I’m poor ). I actually had the same issue with the Algae Free scraper. Bought blades on BRS and they didn’t fit. Customer Service sent me replacements with no questions asked. Love BRS!
Glad to see I'm not the only one. They should really just stop selling the blades which don't match the algae free scrapers they sell. Very confusing, but at least they took care of us both.

Brian Drab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree as well. I've been so disappointed with customer service at the local fish stores around me that I basically buy all my stuff from BRS now. I've had things get shipped and arrive broken or missing parts but so far they have always come through and replaced or shipped the missing parts.

Also best videos around. Keep it up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back