Thank you for the add...

Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r36.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Welcome to the reef! Give us info... do you have the tank already? How big, etc? Oh... and we love pictures! Make sure you create a build thread in the “Member’s Tanks” forum.

So glad you joined us!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I encourage you to explore the sub-forums.

BabyPuffer.gif


We’re glad you’re here! This is a really neat community!
 
:p
I'm a long time freshwater aquarist but am working on starting my first lps/soft coral reef tank. Looking forward to your experiences and inspriational pics.
I started in freshwater and moved into salt. It’s been a wonderful experience, but more on that later.
Let’s see if I have any inspirational pics;
Sorry. I just got a new phone and it only has work related pictures;Singing
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I cannot wait to see your build thread! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new