Thank you Muttleyooo, bsn_rn_cen and Retro Reefer!!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate three more members on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Muttley000 @bsn_rn_cen @Retro Reefer you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate three more members on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @Muttley000 @bsn_rn_cen @Retro Reefer you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!
@Muttley000
@bsn_rn_cen
@Retro Reefer
Congratulations! Well deserved ;)

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!
Congratulations+animated+gifs+e+cards+funny+images+video+movies+cartoons+Animated+Musical+Congratulation+e-Cards+sending+good+wishes+Free+Download++Congratulations+Gifs+clipart+Free++new+baby+ecards.gif

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations! Thanks for keeping R2R a friendly and welcoming place to be!! :D

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I am pretty new to reefing. I don't have the knowledge to answer a lot of questions for people so figured I would just say hi as a way to contribute.
That is a truly kind way to contribute and I wish I thought of that! Congratulations.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back