Thank you

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's such a refreshing change to be able to type the word suck, use it correctly in a sentence and not see **** in the post. I think I might cry.

You guys rock!!

bluegrass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think lol gets used too loosely online, but that truly was a lol.

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's such a refreshing change to be able to type the word suck, use it correctly in a sentence and not see **** in the post. I think I might cry.

You guys rock!!

:hammer: Free Speech, what a concept! I'll bet I can even type Dick Perrin's name here, let's see...

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** dude!!! NO WAY!!! Dick Perrin!!!!

<3 this site...seriously thinking of being premium just because of the love.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea we don't edit out words, but we don't want to see cursing either. :D We pride ourself in being family friendly. If it's bad enough we have to edit.

Welcome all to R2R! :)

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea we don't edit out words, but we don't want to see cursing either. :D We pride ourself in being family friendly. If it's bad enough we have to edit.

Welcome all to R2R! :)

You know, cursing isn't even the problem, just being able to say "sorry that sucks", or "don't get your panties in a bunch"

Makes me so happy, I've found a new home.

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Rev, what you are seeing here is a expression of freedom! On a different board such words are censored automagically without any thought given to context. Oh, and Mr. Perrin is the owner of Tropicorium, we had to lobby the board to get his name removed from the list of banned words.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I understand what you are saying! Glad you like it here were glad to have you. ;)

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan...you suck!

<jk> :D Dan's a programming/computer ninja...he got my reef website working again!

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, you can.

I am going to quote a great member of another forum, "automerge is something your car does when it is out of alignment." I almost fell off my chair when I read that the first time!

VanGogh121

Melba Toast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, you can.

I am going to quote a great member of another forum, "automerge is something your car does when it is out of alignment." I almost fell off my chair when I read that the first time!

:hammer:
I just fell out of mine...

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan, im glad you like the "extra" freedom that Reef2Reef offers. However, lets keep in mind that just because you "can", doesnt always mean you "should".

Also, as you many have your issues with another forum, lets not forget that its been a great source of info for you, and all of us michiganders. No need to get personal with others over a Hobbiest Forum. Remember, this is supposed to be FUN!

That being said...Its my brithday and ill cry if i want to:rolleyes:

OP
OP
H

hardcz

A.T.P.N.F.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan, im glad you like the "extra" freedom that Reef2Reef offers. However, lets keep in mind that just because you "can", doesnt always mean you "should".

Also, as you many have your issues with another forum, lets not forget that its been a great source of info for you, and all of us michiganders. No need to get personal with others over a Hobbiest Forum. Remember, this is supposed to be FUN!

Hey now, I hadn't even checked here in a while, just posted my feelings of freedom. I have no beef with the other board, just the evil commie leaders...well not really a beef with them, more so the iron fist regime rule they seem to implement...though I'm just the little guy who buys bread on the streets... I don't know much.

I appreciate everything that was learned and the people there, just it's like leaving north Korea, you love the country just hate the rule.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back